Inspired by nature & hand built by local craftsmen, our suite features a spectacular wall panorama where gentle forest scenes envelop the weary traveler and plush wool carpets mimic moss creeping across the forest floor. Fine Egyptian linens grace the super-king bed while luxurious lounge chairs are adorned in forest-green velvet & lavished with feather-filled linen cushions. Restful, adjustable lighting burns low like the lanterns found in the old huts dotted throughout Fiordland National Park. Sleeping, dining & lounge areas are elegantly separated by slatted beechwood partitions and flowing silk curtains.
The beautiful ensuite bathroom features a glass walled ‘waterfall’ shower with luxury toiletries by NZ brand “Lavish”.
Guests receive a Cinema Suites welcome package which includes:
- Tickets to the Ata Whenua Fiordland Experience shown exclusively at Fiordland Cinema
- A bottle of Fiordland Pinot Noir or Fiordland Sauvignon Blanc with our compliments
- A selection of sweet treats
The suite provides guest controlled air conditioning and heating. Complimentary New Zealand teas and pod coffee is available at all times. Fresh milk is provided upon arrival.
Located in the heart of Te Anau above the Fiordland Cinema and The Black Dog Lounge Bar, access to the Cinema Suites is by keypad control. We will provide your personal key code at the time of booking confirmation.
Your suite also features:
- Superking Bed
- Luxurious Robes and Slippers
- 50” LCD TV with full SKY viewing package
- Wireless Broadband Internet
- Bluetooth and USB ports provided
- Suite telephone with free local, national and Australia calls
- Allocated off street parking
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Highchair and Cot available on request
- Antipodes Still and Sparkling Water is available for purchase in your suite.