Inspired by nature & hand built by local craftsmen, our suite features a spectacular wall panorama of gentle forest scenes and plush wool carpets mimic moss creeping across the forest floor. This will envelop the weary traveler into Fiordland.
Fine Egyptian linens grace the King bed while luxurious lounge chairs are adorned in forest-green velvet & lavished with feather-filled linen cushions. Lighting burns low like the lanterns found in the old huts throughout Fiordland National Park. Sleeping, dining & lounge areas are elegantly separated by slatted beech wood partitions and flowing silk curtains.
The Cinema Suites features a spacious King bed studio with ensuite bathroom and kitchenette. An additional bedroom and ensuite bathroom is available to interconnect to the main studio for parties larger than 2 people.
The bedding configuration for the additional bedroom is either a King bed or 2x Singles. Please let us know your preferred configuration at time of booking. A sofa bed is available for extra bedding if needed (this must be arranged prior to arrival)
Main studio can accommodate up to 1-2 guests and the additional bedroom accommodates 1-2 guests for a total of 4 people.
- Tickets to the Ata Whenua Fiordland Experience shown exclusively at Fiordland Cinema
- A bottle of Fiordland Pinot Noir and Fiordland Sauvignon Blanc with our compliments
- Spacious main king bed studio with ensuite bathroom.
- Sofa Bed
- Luxurious Robes and Slippers
- Full range of guest amenities
- 50” LCD TV with Sky TV and Netflix
- Complimentary unlimited Wireless Internet
- Allocated off street parking
- Bottled water, capsule coffee and tea provided
- Bluetooth and USB ports
- Highchair and Cot available on request
The Suite is located in the heart of Te Anau above the Fiordland Cinema and The Black Dog Lounge Bar. Upon arrival, check in at the Fiordland Cinema and our friendly staff will be there to introduce the Suites. They will assist you with anything you may need for your stay.
Check in from 2pm. Early check in is subject to availability.